D-r Boshko Stavreski
Specialist in General Surgery
Phone: 02 3133 313 / 070237558 / 076404500
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
Education and Continuing Education:
Medical Faculty Skopje 1985
Completed his Specialty in General Surgery in 1995
- 2 years Garrison Dispensary Skopje,
- 4 years Nikshikj, Republic of Montenegro,
- 2 years Military Hospital Skopje,
- 2 years Clinical Center in Skopje,
- 1991 – 2002 Military Hospital Skopje – Digestive Surgery
- 5 years Head of Department of Gastroesophageal Surgery,
- 6 years Head of the Department of Colorectal Surgery,
- 2002 – 2004 Special Hospital for Cardiac Surgery Philip II,
- 2002 Tel Aviv, Sheba Medical Center, Advanced Laparoscopic Surgery,
- 2005 – 2007 PZU Re-Medika Skopje, Head of Department of General Surgery,
- 2005 Italy, Umberto I Hospital – Mestre Venice – Hernioplasty with PHS, 3DP net,
- 2005 Switzerland, PZU Ars Medica – Lugano and PZU Sant’Anna, Teamwork and studying the Swiss Health System
Tuttlingen – Germany, introduction to instrument manufacturing at Martin and AESCULAP factories, as well as a workshop on Laparoscopic Surgery at Aesculap B. Braun,
- 2006 Bulgaria, Sofia, Pirogov Hospital, Longo procedure – Stapler, for treating rectal prolapse and grade 4 hemorrhoids,
- 2007 – 2012 PZU D-r Stavreski, Head of Dispensary for General Surgery, Skopje,
- 01.2017 Special Hospital for Cardiac Surgery Philip II, Skopje,
- 02.2017. – 10.2017 Gynecological Hospital with General Surgery Bahceçi Prishtina – Kosovo,
- 10.2017 – 08.2019 PZU Euroitalia Skopje, Medical Director,
- Since 08.08.2019 – current PZU Neuromedica Skopje, Surgeon in the Department of General Surgery.
In November 2002, he has performed the First Laparoscopic Splenectomy (Spleen Removal) in Republic of Macedonia.
Consultant in Kosovo in several private hospitals for General and Abdominal Surgery.
13 years a licensed Consultant in Kosovo in several private hospitals for General and Abdominal Surgery.
Macedonian Medical Association,
Macedonian Medical Chamber,
Medical Chamber of Republic of Kosovo.
Author of 2 papers: Surgical Seminar on War Injuries, 8-9.02.2001
Mechanism of injury in wartime,
Abdominal war injuries,
One of the Co-Authors of:
Intraoperative Biliary surgery complications during laparoscopic surgeries – 5th congress of Gastroenterologists and Hepatologists 19-21.09.1996
Pancreatic Cyst – Case Study – 5th Congress of Gastroenterologists and Hepatologists 19-21.09.1996
Treatment of Acute Biliary pancreatitis – at the same Congress
Colorectal Anastomosis – Comparison of Manual and Instrumental Sutures – First Congress of Surgeons of Macedonia Ohrid, 1995
Preoperative mechanical preparation and antibiotic prophylaxis – an important factor for success in Colorectal surgery
Total duodenopancreatectomy with radical right nephrectomy and retroperitoneal dissection in malignant pancreatic tumor with infiltration – The New Journal of Urology 2013.
Schedule your appointment and consultations at: + 389 2 3133 313 or via our online booking platform: http://bit.ly/36m8Zme